Recovery of Damages for Fraud focuses on specific problems important to practitioners who are proving or defending a claim for damages for fraud. This landmark treatise provides an up-to-date compilation of fraud damages cases unmatched in any other source, setting forth and analyzing the perplexing questions that arise in connection with computation of damages in common-law fraud claims.
- provides virtually every relevant state and federal decision, organized, summarized, and evaluated by Robert L. Dunn, a leading expert in the field
- analyzes due process limitations, imposed by the United States Supreme Court, on the award of punitive damages
- addresses topics including out-of-pocket-loss or benefit-of-the-bargain, restitution, consequential damages, emotional distress, lost profits, attorney’s fees, litigation expenses, and punitive damages
- delivers valuable practice tips on computation methods, techniques of proof, theories of recovery, and tactics and strategies
- includes current supplement